[ ]
I'm a fatso zombie.





✿ Twitter
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

When You're Gone ON Monday 27 February 2012 AT 01:19
Al - Fatihah . I miss You .
Assalamualaikum . today I gonna make a entry in English cause this is a sad entry . no I mean REALLY REALLY SAD for me . on 17 March 2007 , I lost half of my soul when my grandfather passed away on the Monday morning .. I never thought I really sad about that cause' at that time I'm just 3 years old .

then , another half of my soul when my grandmother passed away on   24 February 2012 on Friday morning at 4 : 55 am. I can't even descsribe how sad I am . I crying when I know my grandmoher already passed away . one day before my grandmother passed away i was at the hospital . I visit her . she looks in pain . but at the night she looks normal . I mean not in pain . she can SMILE . : )

my grandmother always tell me to be strong and never left my solat . she always read Al - Quran when she visit my family at home . thank god I have a family , aunty , uncle that always be there for me . I cry everyday when I remember about she . she was a strong mom , grandmother . I LOVE YOU . I MISS YOU NENEK .

I'm gonna stop writing in a few days and be back later . 


" NEVER PLANNED THAT ONE DAY I'LL BE LOSING YOU "
- KATY PERRY -


Labels:


0 CHEONSA